Welcome to TriPeaksImagery
Photo of the Month March 2014 ( Glen's Monarch )
Editing and editing churns up more images and there have been time where I looked at the image and wondered when in the world did I actually shoot it.
Glencoe in Scotland gave us plenty of memories. The watefalls, single track roads and of course, the wild Red Deer was a definite highlight. This particular male was approached with care though the distraction in the distance helped us get a little closer foot by foot, rather than inching our way forward.
He looked at us, raised his nose in the air and turned to right, back at the source of distraction. Shot's done.
Shot with Canon 6D, 70-300 IS L and a nice dose of soft light.
All the images shown here are available for sale as archival prints and for various usage. We also hope to work with non-profit organizations so do contact us for your needs and we can work something out.
We are available for talks and workshops on photography and video using DSLRs (Canon-based).
- Courses de Chevaux, Singapore
- Singapore Lights, Timelapse
- 10 Days in Fujian, China
- Bangsaen, Thailand
- Widlife in Singapore
- 25th August 2012 (Travels)
- 10th June 2012 (Travel)
- 13th April 2012 (Travel)
- 31st January 2012 (Thoughts)
- 31st Dec 2011 (Landscape Photography)
- 20th November 2011 (Travel)
- 30th October 2011 (Thoughts)
- 5th September 2011 (Travel)
- 19th August 2011 (Travel)
- 30th July 2011 (Travel)
- 2nd July 2011 (Travel)
- 12th March 2011 (iPhone)
- 27th February 2011 (Thoughts)
- 3rd February 2011 (Travel)
- 15th December 2010 (Travel)
- 9th November 2010 (NPSS)
- 10th September 2010 (Youth Olympic Games)
- 2nd August 2010 (Lowlight Indoor Photography)
- 17th June 2010 (DSLR Video)
- 20th May 2010 (Horse Racing)
- 1st May 2010 (Landscape Photography)
- 15th April 2010 (Landscape Photography)
Meet The Duo